Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Linuxslate.com Forums

<=== Back to the Linuxslate.com Homepage

Sep 24th, 2017, 9:39pm
News: Welcome to the linuxslate.com forums. 16 Janruary 2015: Forum registration has been disabled due to recent advancements in bypassing captcha's and the resulting increase in spam on the forums. Registration will be re-enabled at a later date. In the meantime, if you need to register, or have relevant information, please email "john" at this domain, or request an account using the linuxslate.com Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/+Linuxslate/

Pages: 1
How do you use other HID devices on the Streak? (Read 4069 times)
austinmch
Thinks a tablet is something you take for a headache

knows what a tablet
is

How do you use other HID devices on the Streak?
Jan 27th, 2011, 5:51pm

As you may know, I recently built a SNES controller for use with my streak. I have found a few other people who would like to own a similar controller but do not posses the technical skills necessary for such a hack. My new build starts with an already USB SNES controller, no add-on microcontroller. This new controller outputs non-printable characters, when using ZSNES, they show up as J10, J14, J15, etc. not a keyboard stroke like my first build which used a programmable microcontroller. When I plug my working controller into a PC it shows up as a usb keyboard, when I plug this new controller in, it shows up as a game controller. How do I get my streak (and any other android device) to recognize this type of HID game controller (different driver?)? or how do I reprogram this new controller to output other printable characters(one chipset hidden under black glue with one usb port). or how do I use Zsnes on my android? It seems all of the android native emulators will not accept non-printable inputs like ZSNES can..

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1