Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Linuxslate.com Forums

<=== Back to the Linuxslate.com Homepage

Nov 17th, 2017, 2:14pm
News: Welcome to the linuxslate.com forums. 16 Janruary 2015: Forum registration has been disabled due to recent advancements in bypassing captcha's and the resulting increase in spam on the forums. Registration will be re-enabled at a later date. In the meantime, if you need to register, or have relevant information, please email "john" at this domain, or request an account using the linuxslate.com Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/+Linuxslate/

Pages: 1
Please help with Voip JR 168 (Read 7256 times)
principedellago
Thinks a tablet is something you take for a headache

Linuxslate.com
Forums

Please help with Voip JR 168
May 16th, 2011, 8:53am

Hi,  

I have several telephones as above (JR 168) and I'm looking for informations about how to make them work with a sip-voip account.

I found your review here http://linuxslate.com/Review-AstrohogIPPhone.html#links and I was so happy but... the administration panel you show is NOT like mine. I have no sip-protocol choice and settings... may be it depends by the firmware? Currently I have Ipolex 1.49

Can you please send me any firmware file you have, or suggestions on how to make them work?

Thank you in advance,

Diego

IP Logged
principedellago

Linuxslate.com
Forums

Re: Please help with Voip JR 168
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2011, 8:55am

This is my admin panel...

IP Logged
Administrator
Forum Administrator

Administrator

Reply #2 - May 17th, 2011, 7:49pm

Diego;

There are 2 possibilities:

1.  As far as I remember, there are 2 passwords for these devices.  The one with a 4 digit PIN is a "user" password, and the other, with usually a longer PIN, is an administrative password.  I am not saying that this is the case, since the page you sent shows the IP settings, but it is possible that there is an administrative UID/PW that would reveal the rest of the panels.

2.  You have a special FW that is hard coded to a certain, possibly proprietary protocol.  If this is the case, you will need to flash a new FW, such as the 1.42 FW I mention in the review.

I see that the links to the F/W files are now dead.  I have several versions around someplace.  I'll look for them.

Mobile Linux ?
Got That:
Z1 Android Watch Phone, Huawei Honor 2, Nexus 7 (2013), MUCH G2.
WWW   IP Logged
principedellago

Linuxslate.com
Forums

Reply #3 - May 18th, 2011, 12:49am

Hi,

you are right: there's a second and longer pwd that opens a different admin panel (attached)... but 'sip' settings are not also here : /

As 'last chance' I would like to change the firmware. Downgrade or upgrade, it depends by what you will find and suggest to me ; )

If you need it, my email is principe(dot)del(dot)lago(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you again for your attention

Diego

IP Logged
principedellago

Linuxslate.com
Forums

Reply #4 - May 20th, 2011, 1:12am

I can't find 'on the web' a version 1.42... you are the 'last chance'.
When you have 2 minutes, please check on your hard disks ; )
My email is principe(dot)del(dot)lago(at)gmail(dot)com  
Tks

IP Logged
Pages: 1