Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Linuxslate.com Forums

<=== Back to the Linuxslate.com Homepage

Sep 24th, 2017, 9:27pm
News: Welcome to the linuxslate.com forums. 16 Janruary 2015: Forum registration has been disabled due to recent advancements in bypassing captcha's and the resulting increase in spam on the forums. Registration will be re-enabled at a later date. In the meantime, if you need to register, or have relevant information, please email "john" at this domain, or request an account using the linuxslate.com Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/+Linuxslate/

Pages: 1
z1 smartwatch phone and pen mouse dolphin (Read 4400 times)
ktos774
Thinks a tablet is something you take for a headache

Linuxslate.com
Forums

z1 smartwatch phone and pen mouse dolphin
Aug 18th, 2013, 8:06am

Hello everyone . I've got a problem with my android smartwatch phone z1 . I want to pair it with pen and mouse dolphin . There is few problems with it .Smartwatch do not support  bluetooth hid 1.0 profile , but pen and mouse support
 it .On android z1 smartwatch there isnt bluetooth hid profile  . I read that CyanogenMod 6 RC1 to android froyo 2.2 has a hid profile but probably it isnt compatibile with this smartwach .Has anybody any ideas how can i pair this smartwatch with this bluetooth pen mouse or how to control the phone by using this pen mouse. Is it possible to operate this smartwatch with this bluetooth mouse , to see mouse  cursor on my smartwatch z1 . I'm looking for any helpful answer  . Please help me  

IP Logged
Administrator
Forum Administrator

Administrator

Re: z1 smartwatch phone and pen mouse dolphin
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2013, 1:55pm

ktos774;

You are right.  The Z1 does support external BT keyboards, but that is apparently the only HID devices (Yes, I know that is redundant) that the Z1 supports.

I just tried to use an Apple Magic Mouse with my Z1.  It did pair and connect, but it appeared as a keyboard, and of course did not work.

It would take a custom firmware to support more HID devices, and so far nobody has made a custom firmware for this device.

Mobile Linux ?
Got That:
Z1 Android Watch Phone, Huawei Honor 2, Nexus 7 (2013), MUCH G2.
WWW   IP Logged
ktos774

Linuxslate.com
Forums

Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2013, 2:45pm

I agree with you  I've installed blueinput ( one of few programs supports bluetooth mouses) and after that when i tried to pair mouse and smartwatch got a notification cant pair bt mouse because your device not support hid profile but the mouse pen was discovered as a keyboard and second notification was an advice: please try to connect your  mouse through spp bt profile . I was confused because this bluetooth mouse not support spp profile. I tried different ways to pair it ,  nothing didnt work even mobile phone service(but i dont think that guys on this service even knew what is going on ). Thats why i started this theme on different android forums. So where can i find a help( its very important to me to pair it , work with normal mouse cursor on my android smartwatch ) .Who can write this custom firmare for me ?Who can help me ? I can even pay for it .

IP Logged
ktos774

Linuxslate.com
Forums

Reply #3 - Aug 25th, 2013, 9:14am

Can anybody help me ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1